Thursday, September 22, 2011

Going Back to My Pre-Pregnancy Weight

 "Will I ever be able to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes again?" This is a question that most women who have just given birth ask in frustration. Yes, I am one of them. Of course, I was on a high when I finally had my precious baby cuddled in my arms. I was ecstatic! Until now, I can't help gazing at my 4-month-old son in awe and amazement and adoration. Nonetheless, from time to time, there is that nagging question lingering at the back of my mind.

A week or two after I had given birth, I lost a whopping 20 pounds! The next month after that, I lost another 7 pounds. And then the worst thing happened. The weight loss stopped. And I was not yet back to my pre-pregnancy weight.Uh-oh.

Weight loss during the first month was inevitable. Aside from the baby, the water, and all that stuff that had come out when I had given birth, breastfeeding also helped me shed off those pounds. The pressure and stress of taking care of a newborn also had weight loss effects. However, there really comes a time (why did it have to be so soon, though?) when the weight will stabilize. And for some new moms, the new size becomes the permanent one.

In my case, I am really having difficulty trying to lose more weight. My hunger always gets the best of me (*sigh*). Plus I could not really go on a diet or exercise much when I was breastfeeding. Just this week, though, I've begun my weight loss regimen:
  • Control my appetite--- this is really, really hard for me. Hence, I needed a little push in this aspect. I opted to take appetite suppressant slimming capsules which were quite effective. =)
  • Jog regularly. I am trying, despite my very hectic schedule.
  • Drink a lot of water. This one I can easily achieve!
  • Choose my food carefully. Hhhmmm...my slimming capsules are helping me in this regard too because they aid in improving my will power and discipline.
Weight loss after pregnancy is a big challenge. But I am out to win this fight and go back to my pre-pregnancy weight soon!

***Visit http://entrepreneurmiss.multiply.com to grab some of those healthy and fast slimming capsules with no side effects.

Image Credit: www.ehow.com

Blogging by Mommy Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment