Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Challenge

Going back to one's pre-pregnancy weight is indeed a great challenge, especially for women who gained a lot during their entire pregnancy--- me included! Of course this doesn't mean I have any regrets because my baby is the best thing that's ever happened to me. =)


Sometimes, though, I feel like I should be a contestant in The Biggest Loser. Perhaps that would work best for me, being confined in a place where I will be pressured to conform and to practice self-control. Imagine, I only need to lose 20 lbs and yet it's just soooo hard! Hehehehe...

At least some of my friends who have been in this situation are ensuring me that it's okay since only four or five months have passed. It took them a year and over to lose all those pounds!

Discipline when eating is something I have yet to come into terms with. It's a good thing I'm trying out safe slimming pills that are very effective in making me picky with food. But there are times when I forget to pop one in 30 minutes before a meal. And in parties and dinner gatherings, I do it on purpose! Hahahaha!

For mommies out there, if you are on the lookout for safe slimming pills without side effects, you must try Slim and Trim. This product has been featured several times in US health and beauty magazines, and is manufactured by the billion-dollar company Nature's Way. No need to worry about sudden poops in the middle of nowhere or about your heart hammering away at night!

Yes, it's a challenge to go back to your pre-pregnancy weight. But nothing will happen if you keep on whining about your flabs and do not start doing something about it NOW.

For healthy slimming and beautifying options, check out http://entrepreneurmiss.multiply.com/.

Blogging by Mommy Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment