Thursday, October 6, 2011

JOHNSON'S My Kid's Growing Up So Fast Contest

It seems like only yesterday when I had given birth to our firstborn Khalil Kristoff. Wow, how time flies! I remember those sleepless nights when I felt like placing toothpicks on my eyelids to keep them open while rocking my little baby to sleep in the wee hours of the morning. I remember figuring out by myself how to breastfeed him, change his diapers, prepare his milk, give him a bath, and all those "firsts" for a new mom like me. I remember how my husband and I would marvel at this gorgeous baby that was a wish come true for us.

Now our precious little bundle of joy is not so little anymore. Even though he's only barely five months old, everybody keeps saying that he's a jumbo baby! His height and weight have doubled already. He now coos and laughs with us, and reacts at our songs and words. And many are saying he even seems to be growing a mustache already (hahahaha!). And of course, we are very happy about his latest trick--- finally being able to turn upside down and lie on his tummy! He's been practicing so many times, and now he has mastered it and can do it on his own. I'm a proud mommy!
My kid's growing up so fast, I can hardly catch up!
My big, round baby just learned how to flip on his tummy!

Truly he is changing before my eyes, but his skin is still like a baby's. We still need the gentle care of JOHNSON's Baby Milk Bath, with Vitamins A & E and 100% more milk proteins to nourish developing skin.

For every milestone that he is able to achieve, we will give him a pat on the back and continue to rah-rah for him! And for every challenge he faces along the way, we will embrace him with our loving care and encourage him to keep moving forward. But no matter how big he gets, indeed he will still receive the same love and affection from us and from JOHNSON'S!

Blogging by Mommy Olive

11 comments:

  1. He's a big boy already... he grew so fast!!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Look at me Momma! I can do anything :) "

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caption : Life has also have twist and turn but BABY ' you'll gonna make it through them all, ;)


    Analyn Alonsagay
    diwata_emotera@yahoo.com.ph

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I'm still a baby but I can make my parents happy"

    Annissa Diaz
    annissadiaz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caption: Mommy and Daddy, I'm gonna turn your world upside down!

    Floraine Balgos
    florainea[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mommy! Thanks so much for joining! Tomorrow's the last day to comment. Please remind your readers to comment on your entry if they haven't commented yet. Only comments entered from Oct. 8 to Oct. 21 will be considered valid for the reader giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My caption would be: "MOMMY, DADDY, GET READY... WHERE'S YOUR CAMERA?? I'M GONNA DO MY NEXT POSE ALREADY!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caption: “A grownup is a child with layers on.”


    CHERRY LIM DE JESUS
    chinnie_08_gretch@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you to all those who posted their captions here! :)

    ReplyDelete