Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My First Handmade Baby Booties

Handmade baby booties are truly adorable! When I had planned to make one, I had to do a little research first on the net--- browsing samples, studying patterns, reading on how-to articles. But nothing beat actually doing it for the first time!

The first pattern I cut out for my handmade baby booties project did not turn out so well. I had to cut out two more patterns before the shape I molded looked something like a shoe! Nevertheless, I did not give up. Indeed it was a challenge, for it probably took me almost two hours to finally come up with this result:
This pair of unique handmade baby booties fit for newborn baby girls made me smile with pride and joy. I had used felt cloth, embroidered embellishments, and laces/ribbons. I could honestly say they seemed to have turned out quite well. And so my small success fueled me to work on another pair--- this time a bit bigger, with a design fit for active baby boys!
Handmade baby booties make such perfect handmade baby gifts, don't you agree? If you are on the lookout for baby gifts, handcrafted ones would be very good because they are usually unique and can be customized too to fit your preferred size, color, style, and design.

To view more cute and one-of-a-kind handmade products that can be used as gift items or can be availed for personal use, visit  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=43205&id=167383453306220&saved#!/pages/Glam-Project/167383453306220.

Blogging by Mommy Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment