Thursday, September 22, 2011

Journey to Motherhood: A Maternity Photo Shoot

Maternity photography is a great way for artists to capture on camera that spark of joy that exudes from within a woman who is carrying a human being inside of her. Are you one of the preggies dreaming of a maternity photo shoot? Well, you should be because it is a very special experience indeed. Besides, it's great to have a souvenir of how you looked like when the baby wasn't out yet. It's great to look back on those days of hunger pangs, constant fatigue, sudden cravings, and everything else that goes with pregnancy.

Even now that I am no longer pregnant, I still enjoy gazing at the snapshots taken during a maternity photo shoot. It's amazing how that large, round tummy can bring a glow to a woman's face!

My good friend Jan is one of those gifted photographers who can certainly come up with the best maternity photo shoot ideas and results. I guess you could say "birds of the same creative feather flock together" and that's us. Hehehe...

Her maternity photo shoots were truly sweet, inspiring, and lovely. If you want to have one, go to http://www.labskifotografi.com/contact.html. =)


Blogging by Mommy Olive

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mommy Olive. Thankies for featuring Labski Fotografi! I'll be waiting for your next baby bump so I can finally see you through my Lenses! :)

    ReplyDelete